Jupiter x Allbridge Partnerships

We’re excited to announce our partnerships with Allbridge, one of the best cross-chain systems between Solana and many other blockchains.

Allbridge will be integrating Jupiter directly into their site to allow users who bridge tokens over to Solana to immediately swap their bridged assets with any Solana token at the best rate possible.

Jupiter will be working closely with Allbridge to ensure that bridged tokens will be swappable to any token in the ecosystem seamlessly.

Moving forward, we will be collaborating on a range of initiatives to make it much more convenient and easy for users to perform cross-chain transactions.

The future of blockchain is multi-chain, and Solana will be a key hub in this network of chains, and Jupiter will be a key facilitator of liquidity. Excited to have Allbridge as a partner in this journey.

Allbridge
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Medium | Reddit

Jupiter
Website | Twitter | Discord | Forum

9 Likes

Great. There is an old saying in China that gold always shines. I believe that more and more projects will cooperate with Jupiter. Come on Jupiter, we will always support you.

6 Likes

wow. that’s great jupiter will fly in future

4 Likes

Allbridge is one of my favorite bridges that I actively use. I am happy and hopeful for both teams!

4 Likes

its freat for trader with many choice on network , now solana can be bridge on tera and erc-20 , good luck solana , specialy jupiter swap

4 Likes

Great idea… the future is bright for Jupiter, i see myself with new abilities and knowledge

3 Likes

Great, congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes